Services we offer
- We see adults with ME/CFS or other fatigue problems where treatable medical cause have been addressed.
- We will also provide rehabilitation advice to young people aged 13-17 years old, provided a paediatrician is involved in the care.
- We offer specialist assessment with a Specialist Occupational Therapist, or for NHS patients we have a GP with a Special Interest in ME/CFS.
- We use the Dysregulation Model for understanding ME/CFS and how fatigue can be a feature in other medical disorders.
- We offer either a group based or individual treatment sessions, following the STEP Programme.
- We can provide sessions by telephone or visual media, such as Skype or Zoom
- We can provide training for health professionals and employers.
Please see the attached leaflets for more information on the service